Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- One packet of Oreo’s or similar
- 2oz unsalted butter
- One tub of lower fat mascarpone
- One tube of low fat soft cheese
- 6oz Icing Sugar
- One bag of white chocolate chips or buttons
- One bag of milk buy valtrex generic chocolate chips or a bar of milk chocolate
- And if you really want to make it chocolatey 1/2 bag of dark chocolate chips.
- (Keep some chips to decorate )
The How to Bit
- Using about 7oz of the Oreo’s, place them in a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until in crumbs.
- Melt the butter and add the crumbs and mix – now if you want you can melt dark chocolate chips and mix instead of the butter. Line the bottom of a 23cm/9in springform or loose-bottomed tin. Chill in the refrigerator while you make the topping.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the soft cheese and mascarpone until light and fluffy and gradually add the icing sugar and blend.
- Separate the cheesecake mixture half and place into two bowls.
- Melt the chocolates separately and add white chocolate to one bowl and milk chocolate to the other bowl.
- Spread the chocolate cheesecake mixes over the now chilled base ,you can do this however you want, I was trying for swirls I am sure you could make your cheesecake is neater as I am no Mary Berry.
- Chill in the fridge for 4 hours or so and decorate with leftover chocolate.
It was heavenly according to the teenagers in my house and I have to agree it was a small slice of chocolatey heaven.
If you are looking for more Chocolate Recipes try these recipes
- Scrumptious Triple Chocolate Cookie
- Chocolate and Marshmallow Brownies
- Low Fat Chocolate Cheese Cake
- Easy Chocolate Fudge cake
- Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
If you like my recipes check out my Start Here Page for links to more recipes. Or you can sign up for my Snapshot and Snippets newsletter and get access to all my recent recipes in a handy Ebook.