As Blogger we all have to make Images to go with our Blog Posts it is a fact. And I was invited recently to try out a new photo stock company, usually, I would be cautious. I mean who likes change? The reason I am “Making Social Media Images with Pikwizard” this week is – Pikwizard is an Irish company!!
The Snapshot and Snippets Garden is in a little corner of Ireland. Which you can read about here. Supporting Irish Business is important to me and I actually loved the images Pikwizard had for me to use.
Disclaimer – I am getting no money or payment for this review I am just supporting a fellow Irish Startup.Making Great Social Media Images with Pikwizard couldn't be easier – let me show you how #SocialMedia #StockImages #Bloggingtips Click To Tweet
How to start Making Great Social Media Images with Pikwizard.
- First, go over to Pikwizard and sign up – it is Free!!
2. You pick the topic you are looking for and you will be given lots of options – 100,000 high-quality images and videos, with 20,000 completely exclusive to the site, lots are Free, Some are Premium and supplied by Shutterstock and Adobe. I found a lot of great free images and you can use the filters so you can just see Free Images.
3. Next, Either, download your chosen Image or you can choose to edit it in Pikwizards own editor – Design Wizard.
Using Design Wizard from Pikwizard
When you open up the Design Wizard you will find lots of options to help you design Social Media Images.
Just choose the option you are looking for and the image you have chosen will be in your Uploads
Add your text and play around with designs – I found that Design wizard had a lot of nice Free template options too
The only thing I found slightly frustrating was I couldn’t upload my own images without signing up for a subscription, but other than that it is a handy Free design tool.
Download your finished image to use on your Social Media Platforms and you are good to go.
For more Blogging Posts you can check out my posts here
- Blogs need organizing too? Weekly Blog Post Organiser
- 5 Tricks for Filming a Professional-looking DIY Craft Videos
This image made with PIkwizard is Pinnable feel free to share