Reusable Linen shopping Bags are great. You know me I am an Organic living kind of girl and anyway I can do my bit to save the planet I will. And Aldi has these plain reusable Linen bags available for your shopping. I love them but wanted to decorate it and put my own stamp on it.
This post contains Affiliated Links
I am a huge fan of Bev over at Flamingo Toes and when I saw her amazing summer hoops I was in love 🙂 So that is where my inspiration came from.
I hadn’t an embroidery hoop to my name, unfortunately, but I could decorate my bag.
HOW TO DECORATE YOUR REUSEABLE LINEN BAG
Materials you will need
- One Linen Bag
- Scraps of Material
- Craft Scissors
- Embroidery thread
- Sewing Needles
- A pencil
- Stuffing for the Balloon – Optional
How I put it together
If you want more sewing projects – check out
- Autumn Styled Shopping Bag
- Make your own crochet hook/ Make-up brush case
- Making your Own Bedtime Bunny Lavender Pillows
- Making Pillows Pretty with Ribbons and Buttons