As Promised earlier in the week, I have finally written out my Easy Peach Upside Down Cake recipe. Just in time to make for Sunday Lunch!
This Peach Upside-down cake reminds me of my childhood, my Mum would make it and I loved it back then. I started making it for my girls and they too loved it, some recipes are just classics.And what is there not to love about light as a feather sponge and juicy peach slices. Peach Upside-down cake even looks good 🙂
And what is there not to love about light as a feather sponge and juicy peach slices. Peach Upside-down cake even looks good 🙂
It is not that hard to make and you can even change the fruit if you feel like a change – you have to love a recipe that flexible!!
Easy Peach Upside down cake
- Peaches ( we used tinned)
- Vanilla essence
- 125gr / 4 1/2oz butter
- 125gr / 4 1/2oz caster sugar
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 125gr / 4 1/2oz self-raising flour
The How to Bit
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas 4.
- Put the peaches in the bottom of a well-greased cheap flagyl online cake tin in a circular pattern
- Beat together the butter, caster sugar, vanilla, and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, mix thoroughly and spread gently over the peaches so not to displace them.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with hot custard or something cold, like vanilla ice-cream.
Don’t have Peaches you can also make it with Pineapple slices !! Very 1970’s but very cool. Retro cake
So get baking – I have a Printable Recipe available HERE
If you liked this Peach Upside Down Cake recipe I have a few more cakes you could try below
- Easy Chocolate Fudge cake
- Apple cake
- Sticky toffee pudding cake
- Lemon Drizzle Cake with crunchy lemon icing
If you are looking for more recipes or anything else on Snapshot and Snippets you can always check out my Start Here page . Or you can always sign up for Snapshot and Snippets Newsletter and you will receive my latest recipe Ebook.
THIS IMAGE IS PINNABLE ====>