Easy Egg Muffin might come in handy for Sunday morning – if you signed up for my newsletter you actually got this last week if you didn’t sign up now below for extra recipes, printables and news.
This is wholesome healthy breakfast really simple to make but tastes so good and no you don’t need to use fresh eggs from your own chickens to make it 🙂
Egg Muffin Recipe
- 2 Eggs
- A small handful of baby leaf spinach
- A small handful of Low-fat Cheddar cheese grated
- Olive oil Spray
The How to Bit
- Spray a microwave-safe bowl with Olive oil, this stops the egg sticking to the bowl.
- Add the eggs and whisk
- Add the spinach and the cheese
- Pop in the microwave for 1 min 30 at 850 W
- Serve on a wholemeal toasted bun with Tomato Relish
By the way, if you wonder why I call my instruction “The How to Bit” It is from when my girls were young they would ask me when I was teaching them to cook – “Mammy tell us the How to Bit so we can do it ” and it stuck.
If you like this recipe please check out my breakfast recipe board on Pinterest for lots breakfast and brunch ideas
If you are looking for other breakfast recipes check out
- Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- Acai Vegan Breakfast Waffles with Blueberries
- Three Great Waffle Recipes
- Fantastic apple and custard brioche bake
And have a happy weekend whatever you are doing.