- Ready roll pastry – Aldi 99c
- 5 Plums – 49c from Aldi this week
- 2tsp Lemon Juice/Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Almond flour
- Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Caster sugar
- 1 egg
The How to Bit
- Chop up the plums and put them in a bowl with the Orange Juice/Lemon juice, the caster sugar the almond flour and some cinnamon and leave to one side.
- On a baking tray sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon together to cover the whole tray
- Roll out the pastry on top on the sugar/ cinnamon and press down lightly.
- Cut the pastry into a rough circle shape.
- Arrange the plum slices on the pastry leaving about an inch or an inch 1/2 in pastry at the edge
- Fold the pasty loosely over the plum slices.
- Whisk the egg and blush the outside of the pastry.
- Place the galette in a pre-heated oven at Bake at 190°C or 375°F for 30-40 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with custard or whipped cream.
I love easy to make dessert so if you are looking for more desserts like this I will list my easy desserts below
- Autumn Puff Pastry – easy to make
- Plum and Apple Slice – use up more plums with this recipe
- Banoffee Pie
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- Easy Apple Recipes not one but three Apple recipes to get your taste buds going