Hello again I was getting crafty this weekend and had a project all lined up to share but my youngest had an important school project to finish and that trumps computer time, hands down. So I decided to pull out the paper and make a fun Autumn Bunting to share with you.
But what better way to shake off the rainy morning blues than with a little bunting to brighten the place up?
How to make Autumn Bunting
- A template – I have a printable one for you here I did actually use a real leaf.
- String or wool
- a hole punch
- Letters ( optional ) I used Basic Grey letters I had but you can draw, stamp or just leave them plain if you prefer.
The How to Bit
- Print the template onto thin card and cut out.
2. Draw around the templates onto colored paper. Cut 6 big leaves and approx 30 small
3. To join the small buy acyclovir online leaves punch holes at either end and thread onto wool or string as shown below.
4. Add your big leaves by attaching them to the smaller leaves with brads, add your letters if you want to spell something out.
5. Hang up your new banner and enjoy 🙂 Simple.
Happy Monday and Happy Crafting
If you are looking for more Crafting projects or Autumn Post you can find those here
- Decorating for Autumn on a tight budget
- 10 Low-cost Activities to help you have Awesome Autumn
- Autumn Styled Shopping Bag
You will find lots of posts at Snapshots and Snippets from Family-friendly recipes, how I grow organic veggies in my organic back garden and how I plan our meals to save my family money so we can have a good life on a small budget. If you like my posts please feel free to share them so others can enjoy them too.
This Image is Pinnable